Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Envy - The Only "Envy" I feel, is when Envy is "Performing" with those LUCKY Male Models!!!

Greetings Blog Readers!!!

Today I bring you an awesome Black BBW Model!!!

Today I bring you Envy!!!


Whenever I take a look at this model, all I can do is say "Wow" and bite down on my lower lip!!!

This woman is MEGA GORGEOUS!!!

Let's just quickly walk through her "attributes" shall we?

  • Gorgeous Smile ................CHECK!!
  • Lovely Face ......................CHECK!!
  • AWESOME Curvy Body........TRIPLE CHECK!!!

This particular posting comes to us from our friends at "Chunky Black Chicks" (a Premier website that is dedicated to AWESOME Black BBWs).

OK, Enough with the "chit chat"!!!

Let me show you how AWESOME Envy is!!

In this posting, I am going to give you two (2) things that pertain to "Envy".

1. A MEGA HOT set of Pictures of Envy (first posing - showing us "her goods", and then later "doing the nasty" with some VERY FORTUNATE Male Model), and

2. A SIZZLING HOT set of Videos of Envy "working it with the LUCKY Male Model!!

Now, when I observe what this AWESOME BBW is doing to this BLESSED Male Model, the name "Envy" begins to make a lot of sense to me.


CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW To Check Out the Picture Set of Envy!!!




































CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW To Check Out the Video Set of Envy!!!

















CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE BANNER BELOW To SEE A LOT MORE of Envy and the MANY other AWESOME Black BBWs that you can find on "Chunky Black Chicks"!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment