Thursday, October 21, 2010

Kandi Kream - Another "Tasty Model" gets Added to this Blog!!!

Greetings Blog Readers!!!


I have another GORGEOUS (and Tasty) Model for you today!!!

Today I bring you Kandi Kream!!!

CLICK HERE OR CLICK ON KANDI KREAM's IMAGE TO THE RIGHT TO GO "STRAIGHT TO THE ACTION"!!!

Today is October 21, 2010 and Halloween is almost upon us!!!

Typically, whenever I think of Halloween, I think of all of the Candy (and Sweet Items) that I need to pass out to the Kids that "ring my doorbell" that night.

Well Gentlemen, Halloween came earlier this year, and I am given out Kandi!!

Kandi Kream that is!!!

I've touched on this topic before. But this particular blog enjoys a lot of "Sweet" Models, with "Sweet-tasting" names such as...

Candi Luv

Candi Girl

Chocolate Stallion

Edible

Hershey

Honey Monroe

Kandee Lixxx

Kiwi

Suckable

In one of my other blogs, I have models with the following "sweet-sounding" names

Choclick Ty

Jelibean

Kandi Kobain

Mariah Cherry

Peaches LaRue

Pink Kandi

Stacey Sweets


Whenever you take a hard look at Kandi Kream, it's pretty obvious that she's sweet in more ways (than by name only).

She is also a VERY GORGEOUS and MEGA SEXY Model.

This particular posting of Kandi Kream comes to us courtesy of our Good Friends over at "Chunky Black Chicks" (a Premier website that is dedicated to GORGEOUS Ebony BBW Models, just like Kandi Kream).

I am going to give you two (2) ways to further explore and enjoy Kandi Kream in this post.

1. A SCINTILLATING Set of Picture of Kandi Kream (first with her posing and showing off her GORGEOUS Body, following by her "spending quality time" with our LUCKY Stud).

2. A SCORCHING Set of Videos of Kandi Kream - again giving our MOST FORTUNATE Stud some "serious quality time"!!!


CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW to Check Out the Picture Set of Kandi Kream!!!



































CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW to Check Out the Video Set of Kandi Kream!!!

















CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE BANNER BELOW to SEE A LOT MORE of Kandi Kream or of the Many Other GORGEOUS Models that you can find at "Chunky Black Chicks"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment