Saturday, August 28, 2010

Ayana Angel - Now THIS IS a SKILLED Mechanic that we ALL CAN USE!!!!

Greetings Blog Readers!!!

I have another AWESOME Post for you today!!!


Today, I am bringing you one of my FAVORITE Big-Booty Models!!!

Today, I am bringing you Ayana Angel!!!

CLICK HERE OR CLICK ON AYANA'S IMAGE (TO THE RIGHT) TO GO "STRAIGHT TO THE ACTION"!!!

In this particular episode, Ayana Angel is a Highly Skilled Mechanic that just happens to see that our Young Stud is having Car Trouble!!!

Now, I don't know about you; but Ayana Angel is BY FAR the SEXIEST Auto Mechanic that I have EVER SEEN!!!

After taking a look at the car, Ayana Angel states that she need the "Correct Tools" to fix our Young Stud's Automotive problems!!!

I think you know where this is going....

Ayana invites our young stud into her house (to look for the "tool") and .....

SURPRISE!!!

She find an appropriate Tool!!!

This particular posting comes to us courtesy of our good friends over at "Bootylicious Mag" (a Premier website that is dedicated to GORGEOUS Big Booty Models, just like Ayana Angel).

CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW to SEE (via a Flash Video) how this Episode Plays Out!!!


















CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE BANNER BELOW to SEE A LOT MORE of Ayana Angel and the Many Other GORGEOUS Big Booty Models that you can find at "Bootylicious Mag"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment