Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hershey - A Yummy, Tasty Treat Indeed - Courtesy of Juicy Butt Honeys

Greetings Blog Readers!!!

Today I am going to bring you something very tasty!!!

I hope that each of you have a "sweet tooth" because today I am bringing you Hershey!!!


As you can (and will) see, Hershey is a GORGEOUS Black Model; and she is (indeed) yummy as the Chocolate Candy that comes from a similarly named Candy Manufacturer!!!

This particular posting of Hershey comes to us from our good friends over a "Juicy Butt Honeys" (a Premier Website that is dedicated to GORGEOUS Models with VERY Nice Booties - just like Hershey).


I will admit that I do not know a lot about Hershey.

However, I know what I see; and what I see is the following:

Hershey is a DROP-DEAD GORGEOUS Model!!!

She has an ABSOLUTELY Beautiful Face and a Lovely Smile!!!

Hershey also has an AWESOME Body!!!

She has EXCEPTIONALLY NICE Big Tits, and she as an AMAZING Booty!!!

I'm going to stop talking and just let you enjoy the "scenery".

In this post, I am giving you two things that pertain to "Hershey".

1. A WHITE HOT set of Pictures of Hershey (first posing and showing off her AMPLE and AWESOME Attributes), which is then followed by a "One-on-One Session" with a VERY LUCKY Stud!!!

2. A MEGA SCORCHING set of Videos of Hershey working our BIG-TIME BLESSED Male Model over!!!


CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW to Check Out the Picture Set of Hershey!!!



































CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW to Check Out the Video Set of Hershey!!!



































CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE BANNER BELOW To SEE A LOT MORE of Hershey and the Other AWESOME Big Booty Models at "Juicy Butt Honeys"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment