Sunday, December 5, 2010

Gizelle Stallion - Now, this is a Stallion that I COULD RIDE!!!

Greetings Blog Readers!!!


I have another GORGEOUS Big Booty Model for you today!!!

Today I bring you Gizelle Stallion!!!

CLICK HERE OR CLICK ON GIZELLE STALLION's IMAGE TO THE RIGHT TO GO "STRAIGHT TO THE ACTION"!!!

As you can quickly see, Gizelle Stallion (with her AWESOME Booty) without a doubt, belongs on this Blog!!!

In addition to her Booty (which has certainly captivated me); I am also intrigued by her name.

Gizelle Stallion!!!

Now, I must admit that I am not much of a Horse Rider (I've been some closely guided rides about three times in my life).

Howver, Gizelle Stallion is one Stallion that I wouldn't mind riding AT ALL!!

I would have no qualms about riding "Chocolate Stallion" as well!!!

This particular posting of Gizelle Stallion comes to us courtesy of our good friends over at "Bootylicious Mag" (a Premier website that is dedicated to GORGEOUS Model with Nice, Large Booties, just like Gizelle Stallion).

In this post, I am going to give you access to AWESOME Flash Video that will give you some idea of what "Riding Gizelle Stallion" is ALL ABOUT!!!

CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW to Check Out the Flash Video of Gizelle Stallion!!!


















CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE BANNER BELOW to SEE A LoT MORE of Gizelle Stallion and the Many Other GORGEOUS Big-Booty Models that you can find at "Bootylicous Mag"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment