Sunday, June 20, 2010

Eva Gomez - A Wild, Bad (and Yet Very Fun) Big Booty Latina from Bootylicious Mag!!!

Greetings Blog Readers!!

Today I bring you a very wild, and naughty model!!

Today I bring you the kind of girl that your Mother Warned you about (but they are soooo much FUN!!)

Today I bring you Eva Gomez!!!


Eva Gomez is an Beautiful, MEGA SEXY Latina with a VERY NICE, LARGE AWESOME Booty!!

Now, this particular posting comes to us from our friends at "Bootylicious Mag".

I have seen Eva Gomez on other sites (but in virtually all of those cases) she was on a "Scoreland-related" site (of which various sites like Bootylicious are a part of).

I don't believe that I have ever seen Eva Gomez on a "Non-Scoreland" related site.

However, if someone knows anything different, please let me know.

As you will be able to see (from this posting), Eva is also definitely into Anal Sex as well.

So, for you gentlemen that enjoy that sort of thing, you should definitely enjoy this posting.

In this posting, I will give you two things that pertain to Eva Gomez:

1. An EXTREMELY HOT set of Pictures of Eva "getting right down to business" (there's no posing or primping); she gets going right away!!!

2. A MEGA HOT set of Videos of Eva "getting to work" with a VERY FORTUNATE male model that I see a lot of on these sites (I'd love to have his job!!!)


CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW to Check Out the Set of Pictures of Eva Gomez!!!


















CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW to Check Out the Video Set of Eva Gomez!!


















CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE BANNER BELOW to SEE A LOT MORE of Eva Gomez and the many other AWESOME Big Booty Women on Bootylicious Mag!!!

2 comments:

  1. Eva starred in a title called Bad Ass Booty 2 and I'm sure she worked under another alias by the name of Tiana. Hope that helps!

    From one juicy round booty fan to another.

    BigBootyLova

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.adultdvdmarketplace.com/dvd_view_201257.html

    AND

    http://www.adultdvdmarketplace.com/dvd_view_182124.html

    ReplyDelete